Kindly note that payment for the Covid test on our website is not refundable except for the reasons stated below.
- A client mistakenly paid for a Covid Antigen test instead of Covid PCR Test.
- A client mistakenly paid more than the required amount stated in the booking form.
- A client paid for a covid test but did not run it at any of our facilities within 48 hours of the date selected for sample collection.
- A client paid and did not access the service 48 hours after the selected date for sample collection. A partial refund will be done.
- A client paid for a Covid 19 Test, but did not run the test and didn’t request a refund within 6 months.
- A client already paid at Lagos State Biobank website or NCDC website and paid at Afriglobal Medicare website.
OPTION AVAILABLE TO YOU
If you require a refund for the reasons stated above, we advise that the payment you made can be used to run another Covid test within 6 months of payment. After 6 months, we would not be able to render the service regarding the Covid 19 test with the payment.
ACCOUNT DEBIT ISSUES/TRANSACTION ERRORS
If your account was debited due to failed or abandoned transactions, Afriglobal Medicare would not be liable to refund the transaction as the issue may be caused by your bank’s unable to process the transaction. You would have to contact your bank to refund you.
However, we would help you by speaking to Paystack to verify if the transaction is in their portal. Once we verify the transaction, a refund will be processed directly from the Paystack portal.
WHEN TO EXPECT YOUR REFUND
If you are qualified for a refund based on the reasons stated above, then do the following:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com attaching your proof of payment & planned test date sent to your your email.
We will then follow up and respond as soon as possible.