SARS-COV2 (COVID-19) RT-PCR
Know Your Status Today!
Call Toll Free: 08000 80 80 80
We offer Covid-19 testings at designated centres
Afriglobal Medicare is Accredited by Lagos State Government for RT-PCR testing of Covid-19
RT-PCR for SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) Testing is only available at Our Ikeja Centre. Please note that
RT-PCR for SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) Testing is not available at other Afriglobal Medicare centres. Patients
interested in the booking should only visit our Ikeja Centre.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Book for Covid-19 RT-PCR testings on this platform
2. Fill and submit registration form, then Make payment online.
3. Complete the registration form as recommended by Government.
4. Visit our centre with your payment receipt on you appointment date.
After payment is made and confirmed, you would be automatically redirected to fill a form as part of government authorized directive for Covid-19 Testings.
You would get a payment receipt via email with which you would bring to our centre on your appointment date.
Kindly visit our centre with your proof of I.D on your appointment date.
Come with any of these I.Ds
1. International passport
2. National I.D Card
3. Driver’s license
4. Voters Card.
WHEN WILL MY RESULT BE READY?
– Your results will be ready within 24 – 48 hours.
– For notifiable diseases which have the risk of contagion and are of public health
concern, we are legally required to notify the health authorities of our results.
– No need to visit our centre, we would share your result via your registered email.
– Please ensure that your details are correctly entered as all payments on this platform are non refundable